How Do I Know if I Have a Chronic Stealth Infection?
Unfortunately, most of the allopathic (traditional western) medicine does not recognize or understand chronic stealth infections; so often they are misdiagnosed or go untreated. It is possible you or a family member has been suffering from the effects of a chronic stealth infection and not even know it.
Common chronic stealth infection symptoms include:
- Extreme fatigue (chronic fatigue)
- Hard time losing weight (thyroid/adrenal function)
- Food or chemical sensitivities (gut issues)
- Anxiety/depression (gut issues)
- Pain (fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, restless leg syndrome)
- Nervous system issues (multiple Sclerosis, tics, sensory issues)
- Any hard to explain symptoms